Monday, August 20, 2007

Getting Excited about new Groups!

WOW!!! We are plowing ahead and getting ready for what could be a MIRACLE!!

If you told me two months ago that we were trying (praying, praying, and praying some more) to turn our 28 current small groups into 200 small groups for the new series, MyNakedPastor.com I would have said that you were looney! ;) But...in only a month we have taken the list from 28 to 65, and I know that that is God, so I truly have no reason to doubt that we could get to 200.

In only two weekends of having an insert in the bulletin we have gone from 10 weekly communication cards about joining a small group to over 150 groups cards this past weekend. AMAZING!!!

I can't wait to see what God is going to do this ministry season at Flamingo Road Church....hang on tight, it is going to be an awesome ride! ;)

No comments: